Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sunny side

 
Today is the first day in about a week and a half that the sun is shining here. It lifts my mood so significantly that already I can tell it's going to be a fan-freaking-tastic day. The sky is so clear and blue, the air is crisp, the leaves continue to grow deeper and darker each second. This day, right here in front of us, is what they call a perfect Fall day. 
 
I got up early this morning and went to the gym, came home and had coffee while reading the September issue of Vogue. Then I had breakfast with the Roommate. The sun is streaming through the windows. Already this day has been close to perfect.
 
In fact, I was in such great spirits this morning that I gave up the two perfect eggs without a fight, selflessly accepting the broken yolk. That, my friends, is a crazy little thing they call love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment