Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bling

Driving home from my Dad's place this morning, I wasn't looking at the late-summer sun as it reflected off the already changing leaves. I wasn't taking in the beautiful scenery that surrounded me as I whipped down the highway. Had there been a bear riding a tiny bicycle down the road wearing a tutu, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I was too busy staring at my brand new engagement ring.

 
Brand! New! Engagement! Ring!
 
The best part: it looks good with ALL of my outfits. There's also that whole 'by this time next year I'mma be someone's wife' thing.
 
That's pretty kickass, too.


1 comment:

  1. So, I've been creeping your blog for awhile now, loving all your posts, but this one takes the cake! Congratulations, Kate! Your ring is gorgeous and and you'll be a beautiful bride.
    Jen McIntyre

    ReplyDelete