Sunday, August 12, 2012

At least I'll have someone to blame when they have to lift me out of my bed with a crane

Didn't know it was possible to simultaneously love and hate a person, but that's how I'm feeling about the summer student who gave me this recipe.


Recipes that take one minute in the microwave are WAY too easy. 

The relationship with this deep dish single serve chocolate chip cookie ended last night (I think. There may still be some late-night phone calls and tearful pleading but I'm feeling strong). Actually, it was my sister who set me straight. 

"Ok, you need to stop microwaving sugar and butter and chocolate and eating it with a spoon, hun," she said gently when I talked to her on the phone tonight. 

She's always been so good at tough love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment